In today’s article, we will be showing you how you can download, install, and watch TV series and movies using the Iroko TV app.
The Iroko TV app supports both the Android and iOS platforms. This means that both Android users and iPhone owners can download and install the Iroko TV app on the Google Play Store and the App Store respectively. Iroko TV app has to be mentioned as one of the best TV apps for watching and downloading movies. The app will help you stream several titles at your own convenience.
How to Watch TV Series and Movies using Iroko TV App on your Television
The process is as smooth as a breeze. All you have to do is buy a TV box or use the one you already have at home. As earlier said, the Iroko TV application supports both iOS and Android. For this reason, we have to enlist the unique services of an Android TV box.
How to Download Iroko TV App on your Television
Having said all the above, it is not very much possible to download the app on the TV set. Hence, the middleman which is the Android TV box will be used here. Ensure you follow the tutorials and the simple steps.
Steps to Downloading Iroko TV App on your Television
- The first thing you should do is to turn on the TV box. Thereafter, make sure you connect the TV box to your TV set. You should do this using the HDMI cable that comes in the box. You can always make use of an HDMI cable, though.
- The next thing is to wait until it is fully loaded. Then, open the Google Play Store app.
- Locate the search bar on the top of the app. Click the bar and type Irokotv. In a case whereby the directional buttons on the remote control are not convenient for reaching and using the search bar, you can always switch to a mouse or cursor control option.
- Or Simply go here to download the app
- You should click on the mouse icon button found on the remote control. You may need to make yourself familiar with the mouse control as it is easier than the directional button control.
- You will find the Iroko TV app on display. Click install.
- Open the iRokoTV app and click “I am a new member” so you could register. After doing that, select your country in the list of options provided and enter your phone number. This is an easy method for verifying your details.
- Select “Continue” to proceed; you will receive a verification code which will be sent to your phone number.
- Enter the verification code and click “Verify”; once this step is complete, you will be able to log into the iRokoTV application.
How to Install Iroko TV App on your Television
After you must have finished downloading the app on Google Play Store, you will get a notification asking you if you intend to install the Iroko TV app. Click install.
How to use Iroko TV App on your Television
At this stage, the app will be on display. Mind you, however, it will be in portrait mode. By this, it means you will have to be using the mouse option, and not the directional buttons. Like most other mobile apps, you will be asked to log in using your personal information.
A passcode will be forwarded to your device. It is expected that you type this code into the field for you to have access to the account and start watching your favourite shows.