Learn how to install bigboss Repo on iPhone and iPad with Jailbreak. Anytime you jailbreak your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, Cydia is installed on it. By default, Cydia has most of the well-known repositories added including the Bigboss repo, etc so you don’t have to add it yourself. This is far better as it will allow you to download kinds of stuff without you adding any other repo or source to Cydia. But in some situations, you might need to add a repo in Cydia to download some tweak or App that is not available on the main repositories.
Adding a new repo in Cylia might be tricky sometimes but if you understand the procedures, it will be easier for you. In this post, I am going to teach you how to add bigboss Repo on iPhone and iPad without jailbreaking your phone.
Jailbreaking your phone is really a bad idea as it sometimes affects the security of the iOS of your android device. This is why you need to look for a way to get paid apps for free on your iPhone or iPad without jailbreaking your phone. With this tweak, you will be able to access lots of apps on your iPhone or iPad like; PP25, IAPCcrazy etc. without jailbreaking your phone. Let’s get started on how to install bigboss Repo on iPhone and iPad
How to Add and Install Bigboss repo on iPhone or iPad
Follow the steps below to install Bigboss repo on your iOS device;
How to Add Bigboss Repo Source to Cydia
- First, download and install the Cydia app on your iOS device
- Then open the Cydia app store.
- Now, click on the sources icon which is at the bottom of the screen next to the start icon.
4. Next click on edit at the top right corner of the screen.
5. And click on “Add” which is at the top left corner of the screen.
6. A pop-up window will display on the screen asking you to type a URL
7. Copy this URL http://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia and paste it into the source box.
8. Lastly, click on “Add Source” to complete the process.
That’s it, you have successfully added the Bigboss source to Cydia.
How to install Bigboss Repo on Cydia
- First, launch Cydia on your jailbroken iOS device and click on the “Sources” button located at the second position in the bar below.
2. In the “Sources” screen, you will see the “Edit” button. Click on it. Then click on the “Add” button. This is the place where you can add a repo in Cydia.
3. Now, Cydia will ask you to type in the repo Cydia / APT URL. Type or paste it and then hit the “Add Source” button.
4. After you have done that, it will start installing the Bigboss repo app. The installation process might take a while but not too long.
5. After the installation process is done, tap on the Manage button at the bottom of the screen.
6. Tap “Sources”
7. The Bigboss app will appear along with other already installed apps on Cydia on your iOS device.
That’s it on how to install Bigboss on your iPhone. If you in counter any problem , do let us know via the comment below.