Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 plus were recently launched with Samsung’s own virtual assistant known as Bixby. Bixby is one of the key features of the two Flagships from Samsung and Samsung claimed that the Bixby Virtual assistance help to achieve what you can do with touch through voice.
This post will serve as a guide on how to install Bixby on any Samsung phone. So if you have the Samsung Galaxy A3 2017, Samsung Galaxy A7 2017, Samsung S6, S7, this is the time to get Bixby on them. Read along as I will show you how to install Bixby on Android phone from Samsung.
Bixby is a virtual assistant developed by Samsung to take on Google Assistant, Microsoft’s Cortana and Apple’s Siri. Bixby understands when you talk, text or tap your phone. Bixby is will give recommendations and be a reminder for you as well. Over time, Bixby understands the way you interact with your Samsung smartphone and it gets better to serve you more.
Before now Bixby is exclusive to Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus but credit goes to the guys at XDA android forum for making it possible to install Bixby on older Samsung phones.
How to Install Bixby on Any Samsung phone
- Before you can install Bixby on older Samsung phones, they must be running on Android Nougat. If there is Nougat update for your Samsung phone, It’s important you do this before you embark on this tutorial.
- Then, Download and install Galaxy S8 launcher Here
- Download and install Bixby Here
- Open the installed S8 launcher by long-pressing on your home screen
- Go ahead to activate Bixby( Bixby Activation)
- Finally, reboot your device finally. Swipe left from your home screen to start experiencing Bixby in full force.
After you have successfully done all these, you can now start to enjoy Bixby on Your Samsung phones. Hope you find this tutorial on how to install Bixby on any Samsung phone useful? Leave your comments below if are rocking this new feature from Samsung.
[junkie-hightlights color=”blue”]Top Samsung Related Posts[/junkie-hightlights]