In this article, I will be showing you how to install Dolby Atmos on OnePlus 6 easily. Dolby Atmos is known as the best audio mod which tremendously improves your listening experience of audio, especially that of your smartphone. We have the Dolby Atmos audio mod working on OnePlus 6 smartphone here and we will be sharing it with you.
OnePlus 6 is OnePlus’ latest flagship smartphone that has stormed the Android market with full force. The device comes with lots of features like great customization and development support. With a small size of 7.2 MB, the Dolby Atmos mod will, undoubtedly, take your audio experience on OnePlus 6 to another level.
What To Do Before Installing Dolby Atmos On OnePlus 6
• Make sure the device is OnePlus 6.
• Android Oreo must be the OS.
• The OnePlus 6 must be rooted.
• Custom Recovery, such as TWRP, must be installed on your OnePlus 6.
• Make a computer android backup of your device.
How To Install Dolby Atmos On OnePlus 6
Follow the steps below to successfully install Dolby Atmos on your OnePlus 6 device easily.
• Copy the file to your device.
• Go to Settings -> Sound -> Disable Audio Tuner.
• Then reboot your device into recovery mode (Make sure you already backed up the device).
• Go back to the main screen of TWRP custom recovery and install.
• Click on the downloaded Dolby Atmos file and swipe to confirm flash.
• Restart your device.
Immediately your smartphone reboots, you should see that the Dolby Atmos audio mod has been installed on your OnePlus 6 device. Now, the audio coming out of your smartphone should be better than before.
This is how to install Dolby Atmos on OnePlus 6. Can you feel the power of audio on your OnePlus 6 already? Let us know below.