In this article, we will be learning how to install the Google Pixel 2 Camera port on Redmi 5A. The Redmi series from Xiaomi is one of the most popular smartphone series in the budget segment. The series is known for its affordable price and decent features. The Redmi 5A is world’s best selling Android smartphone for Q1 and Q2 of 2018 and we can see why.
The device has a 5-inch HD screen with 720 x 1280 pixels in resolution. There’s 2GB RAM and 16GB storage space as well. It runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat operating system and packs 3000mAh battery capacity. It’s powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core processor and sports a 13MP rear as well as 5MP selfie camera. Now, to get more value from the camera, you need the help of Google pixel 2 camera port for amazing portrait mode.
With the Google pixel 2 camera port on Redmi 5A, the camera will be powered by artificial intelligence and bring the DSLR effect to life. To experience all this, simply follow the steps below.
How To Install Google pixel 2 camera port on Redmi 5A
Before you go ahead with the process, you are advised to follow the steps below.
• You need to download the Google Pixel 2 camera port APK Here.
• Open the build prop editor which is available on your Android device, You can find the build.prop by opening this with a text editor or download one from playstore.
• add the following line at the end of the file “persist.camera.HAL3.enabled=1” and Save the build.prop
• Reboot the device.
• After rebooting, install the downloaded Google pixel 2 camera port.
• Launch Google Camera and go to settings.
• Click on HDR+Settings and choose Nexus 5X.
• Scroll down and click on “Advanced”.
• Go on and select the “Enable HDR+Control”.
That’s it, the installation process of Google pixel 2 camera port for experiencing the portrait mode has been done. You can test your photography skills now.
This is everything you need to install the Google Pixel 2 Camera port on Redmi 5A and experience portrait mode. This is for those that need high-quality photographs on their Redmi 5A.