All smartphone’s display is susceptible to accidental breaks. You can never be a hundred percent perfect, especially with smartphones that feature full-screen display.
Samsung comes to mind as a phone with no only full-screen but with a curved display.
In this article, we’ll be showing you various ways on how to recover data from a broken Samsung phone.
Whenever your Samsung phone breaks and the display goes blind, don’t panic. Just follow any of the steps listed in this tutorial to recover back your data.
How to Recover Data from Broken Samsung Phone via Android Broken Screen Data Recovery
Android has anticipated your device getting broken at some point, which is why they have the “Broken Screen Data Recovery” software.
Follow the steps below to get your data back;
- Go to the Android Data Recovery on your computer. Download and install it.
- Connect your broken Samsung phone to the computer via USB cable. The Android Data Recovery program will detect the Samsung device.
- At the left side of your computer’s screen, select the “Broken Android Phone Data Extraction” tab. Select your device’s name and model, then click on the “Confirm” button.
- Follow the guide, you see on your computer’s screen to put your Samsung phone to “Download Mode”. Then click the “Start” button. The software will scan your device automatically.
- On the next page on your computer’s screen, the file manager of your device is on the left-hand side. Select the file types you wish to recover.
- After selecting your desired files, click on the “Recover” button at the bottom right to start the recovery process.
- Once the recovery process is complete, the selected files will be on your computer.
Note: This Android Screen Data Recovery program only supports Samsung Galaxy S4, S5, S6, Galaxy Note 3, Note 4, Note 5, and Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1. If you use any other Samsung model, kindly send your device to a repair shop to get it fixed.
You’re advised to always backup your data to the cloud, that way you can get them easily. There are many good cloud storage services out there including one from Samsung.