Here is a simple guide on how to show battery percentage on iPhone 11.
Yesterday, Apple refreshed its line of iPhones for this year, unveiling the trio of iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
The new mobile devices house an A13 Bionic processor, promising faster performance. They also pick up a fresh palette of colors, in addition to longer battery life.
To show the battery percentage in the status bar of your iPhone 11, here are the steps to follow.
How to Show Battery Percentage on iPhone 11
To show battery percentage on iPhone 11, follow the steps below
- Go to your iPhone “Control Center” by swiping down from the upper right corner of your iPhone X screen
- Next to the battery icon, which is at the top right corner of the Control Center, is the battery percentage indicator
- Swipe up to dismiss the Control Center
Also, adopt this approach whenever you want to check how much battery per cent is left on your iPhone 11 and similar iPhones.
Some Essential Battery Management Tips to Consider
Having looked at the steps to know your battery percentage on the iPhone 11, let’s now look at a couple of tips to help you make smarter battery management decisions:
- To ensure efficient battery management, try to check and determine how much battery each app on your device uses.
- You can do this via the Settings app: Tap on the “Usage” feature and press ”Battery Usage”. You can also try switching between battery consumption for the Last 24 Hours or the Last 7 Days.
- The “Low Power Mode” functionality helps to reduce your battery power consumption momentarily as you wait for it to charge fully.
- You can gain access to this option in “Settings”; then, hit the “Battery” icon and choose “Low Power Mode” to put it on.
- However, do bear in mind that using this option will temporarily disable some other options, such as mail fetch, automatic download, background App refresh and many others features, all of which will be restored immediately you disable the low power mode.
- To ensure faster charging of your iPhone 11 battery, exit all apps and turn off every battery power consuming option on the device, like Wi-Fi, data connection, games, and others.
Although the iPhone 11 comes with longer battery life than the majority of its predecessors, following these tips will enhance the health of the battery.
So with the easy guide above, you can easily check your iPhone 11 battery percentage.