Are you a Wema Bank customer looking for Wema bank transfer code on phone and how to register for Wema bank transfer code?
This post contains the guide on the code for transferring money from Wema bank to another bank.
Wema Bank Money Transfer Code has made transactions very easy for Wema Bank Account holders in Nigeria.
With Wema Bank USSD Code, You can transfer money from Wema Bank to other Banks in Nigeria on your mobile phone. Also, Wema Bank has a dedicated mobile app where you can carry out all your banking transactions. You can download the app here.
You can as well contact a Wema Bank customer care rep for all your enquiries.
So after reading this post you will know how to transfer money from one Wema Bank account to another through USSD Mobile Money transfer code, How to check Wema Bank account Balance on phone and how to recharge your phone with Wema Bank Mobile Money recharge code.
But before we get started,
You will have to create and activate a Wema Bank PIN for money transfer.
How do you do this?
It is quite simple,
How to create a Wema Bank PIN
To create a 4-digit Wema Bank PIN, Dial *945*00# on the phone number you use to open your Wema Bank Account. That is the number you are receiving alerts with
Once this is done, you would have created a 4-digit pin. Ensure you follow the other onscreen instructions.
If you will like to reset your PIN
Simply dial *945# on the phone number you use to open your Wema Bank Account, then press 0, press 0 again and click on the reset pin.
How to transfer money from Wema Bank to other Banks
Before you can use WEMA Bank USSD Transfer Code on phone, you must have registered your number for mobile money transfer. Interestingly, the number you used when creating your account with WEMA Bank has been activated for WEMA Bank Transfer.
To transfer money from Wema Bank Account to other Banks in Nigeria,
Dial *945*beneficiary accountnumber*amount# e.g *945*1234567890*20000#
WEMA Bank USSD and how to use it
- Buy Airtime with Wema Bank recharge code: *945*phone Number*amount#
- Send Money: *945*beneficiary accountnumber*amount#
- Check Wema Bank account Balance: *945*0#
- Change PIN: *945*00#
- Get your Wema Bank Account Number: *945*000#
- Open Wema Bank Account: *945*1#
More on Banks USSD Money Transfer Codes
- How To Transfer Money from Diamond Bank on your phone
- How to Transfer Money From Sterling Bank To other Banks and Recharge your Phone
- All Nigerian Banks USSD Money Transfer codes and How to use them
- How To Transfer Money With Access Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code
- How to transfer money from one bank account to another in Nigeria through your Mobile Phones
- How To Transfer Money with FCMB Mobile Money transfer Code
- How to Transfer Money through UBA Mobile Money Transfer Code
- How To Transfer Money With Keystone Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code
How to check Wema Bank Account Balance
Now that you know how WEMA Bank Mobile Banking works, you can as well check your WEMA Bank Account on your phone.
To get started, simply dial *945*0# and your WEMA Bank Account balance will display on your phone.