HipStore serves as an alternative to the app store and provides modified and cracked premium iOS apps for free. Designed by a Vietnamese developer, this service shares a number of similarities with AppCake or vShare. In today’s article, we will be looking at how to install Hipstore on your iOS-powered iPhone or iPad. Fortunately, to do this installation, you don’t need a jail-broken mobile device.
Other than the fact that HipStore gives you free access to paid iOS apps, it also comes with more robust app collections than its competitors. Apart from these, it supports multiple languages, which makes it stress-free to use for people that are from non-English speaking countries.
Mobile Devices That Are Compatible with HipStore
Though the majority of the recently released iPhone and iPad models support HipStore, the older versions of iPhone are not compatible with the app. These are the iPhones and iPads that are currently supported by Hipstore:
- iPhone – iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone SE, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone X Plus, iPhone X.
- iPad – iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4
- iPod – iPod Touch 6the Gen & iPad Pro
What Are the Requirements?
For starters, do ensure that your phone is 100% charged or at least 80% charged. You need to have your Internet connection ready; a WiFi network is recommended for this. Also, ensure that your iPhone or iPad has enough free storage for installing the app.
Steps to Install HipStore
The first thing to do is to install an emulator that will enable you to make use of the Hipstore app. In this how-to article, we will be using iOSEmus that does not require tools, Cydia, and the likes. Simply follow the steps below:
- Launch your Safari Browser and go to the iOSEmus Website
- Hit the First Option to Download the emulator
- Once you tap on this option, a pop-up will show up; simply “Allow” it.
- This step will take you to “Settings” and request that you install iOSEmus; then hit “Install”; do this again, and yet again. Once the installation is complete, tap “Done”.
- If you encounter the “Untrusted Developer” error, just go to the Settings Menu > General > Profile and Device Management > search for the iOSEmus Certificate; choose it, and hit “Trust” to trust the iOSEmus app.
- Now go back to your home menu and launch the app. With iOSEmus up and running, now go ahead and download HipStore and download games as well as apps for free.
- Open iOSEmus you just downloaded and look for HipStore.
- When you get the results, tap it and click “Install”. Then, wait awhile for the installation process to finish.
- You should now head to Settings > General > Profile and Device Management > Look for Hipstore; tap it and “Trust” it.
- When you do this, now launch the app and use it.
How to Use HipStore in another Language
If the HipStore app is in a different language other than English and you want to change it to English, these are the simple steps to take to do this:
- Open the App and head to the Main Menu; then, tap the word “Cai Dat”.
- Click on “ngonngu” and choose English.
That’s all! With the HisStore app installed on your iPhone and iPad, you can go ahead to start downloading those paid apps and games you have always wanted for free.