Infinix Hot 7 Pro as you might have guessed is like an advanced version to the Infinix Hot 7 smartphone. Both smartphones are almost identical when it comes to the design but the internals, Camera and the processor are what set them apart.
The Infinix Hot 7 Pro has the same 6.2-inch IPS LCD display with a notch, dual rear camera setup and dual front camera, MediaTek MT676 Helio P20 CPU which has a Quad-core processor that clocked at a speed of 2.3Ghz for the 2GB of RAM/32GB version and Helio P22 Octa-core processor for the 3GB RAM/32GB version.
Let’s find out more.
Infinix Hot 7 Pro Key Specs
- 6.2-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 720 x 1500 pixels
- Android 9.0 Pie 2GB Of RAM/3GB Of RAM
- MediaTek MT6757 Helio P20 /MT6762 Helio P22
- 32GB built-in storage
- 13MP + 2MP rear cameras and 13MP + 2MP selfie cameras
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery
Where to buy Infinix Hot 7 and & 7 Pro in Nigeria-See Offers on Jumia
Infinix Hot 7 Pro Design And Display
Infinix Hot 7 Pro’s body is made with plastic being a budget device. The display is a 6.2-inch IPS LCD panel with a 720 x 1500 pixel screen resolution and a 19:9 aspect ratio and a big notch. There is also a visible chin at the bottom. At the back is the dual camera set up at the top left side with the LED flash below it.
A fingerprint sensor sits at the centre in it’s usually spot giving the back of the device a clean look. It also comes in colours Gray, Black and Gold. This device weighs 174 grams and measures 8mm just like it’s sibling the Hot 7. It also has a dual SIM slot and a microSD card slot for storage expansion.
Infinix Hot 7 Pro Camera Review
The 13MP camera at the back of this device which has an f/2.0 aperture is paired with a secondary 2MP depth sensor camera. It is also equipped with a dual-LED flash for low light photography, PDAF for Phase detection autofocus and also the ability to shoot 1080p videos at 30fps. As for selfies, it also houses a dual camera consisting of a 13MP Main shooter and a 2MP depth sensor.
Features of the selfie camera include an LED flash, Face beautification, HDR and FaceID. 720p video recording is also possible with the front-facing camera at 30fps.
Infinix Hot 7 Pro Hardware and Software
Infinix Hot 7 Pro comes in two versions. The first version with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage is powered by a MediaTek MT6757 Helio P20 processor that has a clocking speed of 2.3GHz paired with the older Mali-880 GPU.
The Second version with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage is powered by the MediaTek MT6762 Helio P22 Soc which comprises of Octa-core processors having a maximum clock speed of 2.0GHz paired with a more powerful IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU. They all come with expandable storage which can accommodate up to 128GB of extra storage. They run on the latest Android 9.0 pie out of the box which is covered with the latest Infinix XOS 5.0 Cheetah
Battery & Network Connectivity
The 4,000mAh here doesn’t have support for fast charging so charging will take a while. It also doesn’t 4G LTE connectivity too. However, it does have Bluetooth, GPS, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, a 3.5mm jack and a micro USB port for charging and file transfer.
Infinix Hot 7 Pro Price and Availability
Pricing, as well as release date, haven’t been made public yet but it is expected to be out before the end of Q2.
Infinix Hot 7 Pro Full Specifications
- Dimension: 156.7 x 75.3 x 8 mm (
- Material: Plastic
- Weight: 174g
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.2-inch
- Screen Resolution: 19:9, 720 x 1500 pixels,
- Multi-touch: Yes
Software and performance
- Operating System: Android 9.0 pie, latest Infinix XOS 5.0 Cheetah
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6757 Helio P20 and MT6762 Helio P22
- RAM: 2GB RAM/3GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- Card Slot: Yes, up to 128GB (dedicated slot)
- Primary: 13MP + 2MP with f/2.0 – dual-LED flash, Panorama
- Front camera: Dual 13MP + 2MP with LED flash, HDR, FaceID
Network and Connectivity
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi direct, hotspot
- Network 2G: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G: 2100 MHz
- 4G: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, v4.2 A2DP, LE
- USB: Yes, micro USB
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio Jack: Yes
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes (rear-mounted)
- NFC: No
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Sensors: Gravity, Proximity and Light Sensor
- Capacity: 4,000mAh non-removable
- Type: Li-Ion
- Fast Charging: Yes
- OTG Support: Yes
Price and Availability
- Recommended Retail Price: Unknown
- Availability: Available