Infinix Note 5 Pro also known as Infinix Note 5 Stylus is the more advanced version of Infinix’s most anticipated smartphone of the year, the Infinix Note 5. The Pro version, of course, comes with the Stylus Pen which can be pulled out from the device’s body. The Infinix Note 5 Stylus will be launched in Nigeria if reports going around are anything to go by.
That’s not all, you also get 4GB of RAM, 64GB storage space and might come with dual rear cameras at the rear. It runs on stock Android 8.1 Oreo as well, with a lot of AI gimmicks.
- 6-inch FHD+ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2160 pixels
- Android 8.1 Oreo with 4GB RAM
- Octa-core 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763T
- 64GB built-in storage, expandable up to 128GB
- 16MP [f/1.8] Back camera and 16MP front camera
- 4000mAh non-removable Li-Po Battery
Design & Display
Unlike the Note 5, the Infinix Note 5 Stylus version has a Metalic body that reflects light beautifully and amazingly well. At first glance, you will immediately see how well polished and awesome looking the device is. It comes with the Stylus Pen that was missing on the Note 5.
[table id=43 /]
The Stylus can be detached from the body whenever you want to use it. The stylus charges as the device is plugged to a power source. It measures 8.4mm in thickness and weighs 173g overall. You can get it in Black, Blue and Grey colours.
Just like the Note 5, the Note 5 Stylus ships with the trending 18:9 aspect ratio screen. The full view screen which Infinix calls the Infinity Display should make the details on the screen clear enough for viewers. It also has super minimal top and bottom bezels.
[table id=44 /]
The 6-inch FHD+ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen on this beauty can easily compete with the screens on most high-end devices. It boasts of 1080 x 2160 pixels in resolution 402 pixels per inch density. The screen also stretches up to 78% screen-to-body ratio.
The Note 5 Stylus derives its features from the Mediatek Helio P23 MT6763T chip which has a 16nm process technology, so power efficiency should be great. There’s an octa-core processor that clocks at the normal speed of 2.0GHz, while the ARM Mali-G71 MP2 graphics card handles graphics.
Unlike the Note 5, you now get a larger 4GB RAM space for multitasking heavy apps. There’s also a massive 64GB storage space with an option to upgrade up to 128GB using a memory card. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with no user interface (Android One)
At the rear, we can see the 16MP Back camera shooter that has f/1.8 aperture and 1.25 μm pixel size. Of course, the camera is AI-powered and comes with a dual-LED flash. While the 16MP selfie camera has f/2.0 aperture as well and supports Face ID.
Infinix Note 5 Stylus will support 4G LTE and accommodates dual Nano SIM, with support for Bluetooth 4.2, 3.5mm jack, USB port, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot and A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS.
Infinix Note 5 Stylus Price
The Infinix Note 5 stylus is powered by a non-removable Li-Po 4000mAh battery with fast charging technology. Infinix Note 5 stylus is expected to retail starting from $199 to $249, that’s about (N70,000 – N85,000).
No doubt the Infinix Note 5 Stylus is going to be a great device but in the meantime, there are other good devices in this price range as well. You can check out the TECNO Camon X, Camon X Pro, Nokia 6, LG Stylus Plus, Samsung J7 duo and the Redmi 6 etc.
Infinix Note 5 Stylus Full Specs
- Announced: June 2018
- Status: Available. Sept 2018
NETWORK & CONNECTIVITY
- Network Technology: GSM / WCDMA / LTE
- 3G Support: WCDMA: B1 2100MHz / B8 900 MHz
- 4G Support: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Dual SIM Support: Yes Dual Hybrid SIM
- WiFi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes (Rear)
- Sensors: accelerometer, proximity, ambient light, compass, gyroscope
- USB: Yes
- GPS: Yes
- 3.5mm Audio Jack: Yes
DESIGN & DISPLAY
- Material Type: Metal
- Dimensions: 158 x 75 x 8.4 mm
- Colour: Black, Blue Grey
- Weight: 173g
- Screen Type: FHD+ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6-inch
- Resolution: 1080 x 2160 pixels
- Pixel Density: 402ppi
- Screen to Body Ratio: 79%
SOFTWARE & STORAGE
- Operating system: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Processor: Octa-core 2.0GHz
- Chipset Type: Mediatek Helio P23 MT6763T
- Graphics Processing Unit: ARM Mali-G71 MP2
- Memory Card slot: Yes, up to 128GB
- Internal storage: 64GB
- RAM: 4GB
- Back Camera: 16MP
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Back Flash: Yes, dual-LED
- Front Flash: Yes
- Capacity: 4000mAh
- Type: Li-Po
- Standby Time: N/A
- Talktime: N/A
- Fast Charging: Yes