Let us show you how to install Spectrum TV app on Amazon firestick and compatible devices . You’re also free to share this post with your friends that also need the tutorial. The Spectrum TV app is a streaming service that lets users browse thousands of on-demand shows and movies. The application also features TV channels like CBS, TNT, NBC, FOX, SpongeBob, News! and more. The spectrum TV app supports all major platforms and devices like iOS, Android, macOS, Apple TV, PlayStation, Amazon Kindle Fire, Xbox One, Smart TV, Amazon Firestick. Spectrum TV is owned by Charter Communication but it’s not available worldwide. There are geo-restrictions imposed for some countries. The best bet to beat the restriction is by using a VPN.
How to Install Spectrum TV app on Firestick and Compatible devices
You can download and install the Spectrum TV app on any compatible device like Amazon Firestick, all you’ve to do is follow these steps;
- Go to Amazon App Store
- Search for the Spectrum TV app in the search window.
- From the search results, select the Spectrum TV app.
- Tap on the “get to download the Spectrum TV” app. This will initiate the downloading process.
- Once the application is done downloading, Firestick will automatically install the app. You don’t need to install the Spectrum TV app manually.
- After installing the Spectrum TV app, you can now open it and enjoy your favourite channel, TV shows, and movies.
Note that not all countries/regions can download the Spectrum TV app from the Amazon app store. And Amazon has a strict policy when it comes to the install of third-party apps. If you notice your country is restricted before installing the Spectrum TV app, simply open settings from your Amazon firestick device’s home page, select “my fire TV” or “my device” from the options. Then choose the developer option from the list displayed, click on “Apps from unknown sources” and turn it on. Then you should be able to install the Spectrum TV app.