Are you having internet issues or downtime? If you are, then you definitely need to check out L4D PingToool. For those who don’t know what L4D PingToool is, we will be discussing about the app here and what it does along with its features.
L4D PingTool is an Android app that simply makes your smartphone connection to the internet a lot faster. Of course, there is a whole lot of stuff going on the background to make this possible but those are a bunch of boring tech kinds of stuff. Bottom line is, you’d get a faster overall Internet speed and a better ping when playing online games on your smartphone.
The app also has a nice and clean user interface that makes using the app a breeze. It also doesn’t eat up resources in the background while browsing or gaming. There isn’t much to say about the L4D PingTool app other than the fact that it works seamlessly.
As for compatibility, the app works on basically all Android devices running Android 2.3 or higher. Now that we’ve gotten to know a little bit about this app, let’s go ahead on how to download it.
How to download L4D PingTool Apk
- Download the L4D PingTool App by searching for L4D PingTool Apk
- After downloading the app from the link above, head on to your phone Settings menu, click on Security and toggle On “Allow installation of apps from unknown sources”
- Once you do that, you can now go ahead and install the L4D PingTool app you downloaded. You might get a notification about a malicious file while trying to install this app which is just your smartphone way of looking out for itself, simply ignore your phone and “install the app anyway”.
- Once the app has been installed successfully, restart your phone, Launch the L4D PingTool App and set your IP address in the app to 127.0.0.1.
- After doing that, follow the logging intervals to get the best results and choose between 10 and 100 where 10 means the best internet connection and 100 for the fastest internet connection.
- Get the app up and running and leave it in the background, now open another app you would like to use like a browser or a game and experience the fast internet connection on your device.
There are other similar apps out there that does the same thing, some better than this and some not up to this. However, this still gets the job done and gives you the best interest connection and speed that your device is capable of and your ISP is capable of dishing out.
The bottom line, just don’t expect a miracle. The app is pretty easy to use but if you have any questions whatsoever or need clarification on something regarding the app, feel free to let us know through the comment section down below.