Lenovo K9 has been announced as the next low-end smartphone from the K-series in India. The device will have to compete against Realme 2, Realme C1 and Xiaomi’s Redmi 6.
Lenovo K9 Specs
Talking about the specifications, the Lenovo K9 has a 5.7-inch IPS HD+ display with 720×1440 pixels resolution. It is powered by the MediaTek’s Helio P22, an octa-core processor, there is 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage with microSD card support for up to 256GB.
Lenovo K9 Display, camera and Performance
It is powered by a 3,000 mAh battery with Android 8.1 Oreo. It is made of a polycarbonate material and comes in two fashionable colours of black and blue. There is a fingerprint scanner which is well placed beneath the dual rear cameras.
The Lenovo K9 comes at an affordable price of INR 8,999 which is about $123. Despite its amazingly affordable price, you still get a dual rear camera consisting of a 13MP + 5MP. There are dual cameras at the front as well which is made up of 13MP + 5MP.
Connectivity options on the Lenovo K9 include LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, and more. Sensors on board include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and proximity sensor. The dimensions of the Lenovo K9 measures 153.8×72.9×7.95mm.
Lenovo K9 Full Specs
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 900 / 1800 MHz
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE bands 1(2300) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- SIM Type: Dual-SIM, Nano-SIM
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
Design and Display
- Dimensions: 153.8×72.9×7.95mm.
- Weight: N/A
- Display: 5.7-inch, 720×1440 pixels 18:9 aspect ratio
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Ambient light, Accelerometer, Proximity
- Build: Polycarbonate
- Colours: Blue and Black
Hardware and Software
- Processor Type: 64-bit Octa-core 2.0GHz
- Processor Name: MediaTek Helio P22
- Graphics: GPU
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB
- Rear Camera: 13MP f/1.8 + 5MP dual camera PDAF
- Video recording:[email protected]
- Front-facing Camera: 31MP + 5MP dual selfie cameras with flash
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Charging: fast battery charging
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 3000mAh
- Announced: October 2018
- Availability: October 2018