Lenovo Z6 Pro has been launched after series of rumours and leaks, it’s rocking a Snapdragon 855 SoC with 6GB, 8GB or 12GB of RAM, 128GB or 512GB of storage, Four rear cameras, a 4,000mAh battery with a 27W fast battery charging and Liquid Cooling Technology.
It also has a fingerprint sensor Underneath the 6.39-inch Super-AMOLED display. It runs Lenovo’s all-new Android Skin – ZUI 11 – on top of the latest Android Operating System; Android 9.0 Pie. Let’s find out more.
Lenovo Z6 Pro Plus Key Specs
- 6.39-inch Super-AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2340 Pixels
- Android 9.0 Pie, 6GB/8GB/12GB Of RAM
- Snapdragon 855, Octa-core 2.84GHz
- 128GB/512GB built-in storage
- 48MP + 16MP + 8MP + 2MP rear camera and 32MP selfie camera
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery
Lenovo Z6 Pro Design And Display
Lenovo Z6 Pro has an HDR10 certified 6.39-inch Super-AMOLED display, a 19:9 aspect with a small water drop notch and very slim bezels all around. The fingerprint sensor is located underneath the display towards the bottom part. The back of the device is packed with cameras, four to be exact, with a dual-LED flash.
As expected of the flagship, the front and back are made of glass with an aluminium frame. Lenovo Z6 Pro weighs 185grams thanks to the massive battery on the inside and measures 8.7mm in thickness. Colour options available includes Red with a touch of black and Green. There is also a dual SIM card slot here with support for a dedicated MicroSD card.
Lenovo Z6 Pro Camera Review
Lenovo has a total of 5 cameras, four of which are located at the back. The front-facing snapper is a single 32MP camera tucked away in the water drop notch. It also has an f/2.0 aperture, HDR and can shoot 1080p videos at 30fps.
The rear camera comprises of a 48MP main shooter with an f/1.8 aperture and PDAF, 16MP ultrawide camera with an f/2.2 aperture, 8MP telephone lens with an f/2.4 aperture and PDAF and then lastly, a 2MP camera dedicated for improving video recording.
Talking about video recording, you can shoot videos with the rear camera at 4K QHD resolution at 30fps and 1080p at 120fps. There is also a TOF 3D camera. Features of the rear camera include a dual-LED flash, Panorama and HDR.
Hardware and Software
No other than the flagship Snapdragon 855 SoC drives the Lenovo Z6 Pro with an octa-core processor clocked at 2.84GHz along with an Adreno 640 GPU. The Snapdragon 855 SoC used here doesn’t have the 5G modem on board so there is no 5G. There are a lot of RAM and storage options to choose from. 6GB or 8GB of RAM paired with 128GB of storage or 12GB of RAM with 512GB storage. It runs Android 9.0 Pie with Lenovo’s ZUI 11 on top – first Lenovo device to rock the new ZUI Skin.
Battery & Network Connectivity
A 4,000mAh battery supplies all the power you need with a very fast 27W fast battery charging for quick refills through the USB Type-C port which also supports a USB On the Go. It also has 4G LTE connectivity, Bluetooth, GPS, dual-band WiFi, WiFi hotspot, WiFi direct, NFC and a 3.5mm Jack with support for Dolby Atmos.
Lenovo Z6 Pro Price and Availability
Lenovo Z6 Pro will go for $430 for the 6GB/128GB while the 8GB/128GB goes for $450. The bigger 12GB/512GB configuration goes all the way up to $720. First flash sale of the device is scheduled for April 29th on Lenovo’s Website.
Lenovo Z6 Pro Full Specifications
- Dimension: 157.5 x 74.6 x 8.7mm
- Material: Glass back/front, aluminium frame.
- Weight: 185g
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: Super-AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.39-inch
- Screen Resolution: 19:9, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 403ppi
- Multi-touch: Yes
Software and performance
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie, ZUI
- Chipset: Snapdragon 855, Octa-Core 2.84GHz
- RAM: 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 128GB/512GB
- Card Slot: Yes, up to 512GB (Shared SIM slot)
- Primary: 48MP + 16MP + 8MP + 2MP with f/1.8 + f/2.2 + f/2.4 + f/1.8 – dual-LED flash, HDR, Panorama, PDAF, OIS
- Secondary: 32MP – HDR
Network and Connectivity
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi direct, hotspot
- Network 2G: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G: 2100 MHz
- 4G: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- USB: Yes, Type C
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio Jack: Yes
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes (under-display)
- NFC: Yes
- GPS: Yes
- Sensors: Gravity, Proximity and Light Sensor
- Capacity: 4,000mAh Removable
- Type: Li-Po
- Fast Charging: Yes, 27W
- OTG Support: Yes
Price and Availability
Recommended Retail Price: $430 – $720
Availability: Coming Soon