Honda’s latest Civic is hot and looking so elegant. For Honda lovers in the United States, the Honda Civic Type R 2017 is coming to the United States and this is really good news because Honda Civic has not always been exported to the States.
Honda has been promising to market its Civic car in the North America but those promises never sail through. The Honda Civic Type R 2017 will be the first to be sold in North America. The car was unveiled at the 2017 Geneva Motor Show. And According to Honda, the HONDA CIVIC TYPE R 2017 is built for both ruggedness and elegance and it can negotiate bends and corners easily.
Honda Civic Type R 2017 Specs and Features
- The Honda Civic Type R 2017 has a 2.0-liter-turbocharged four-cylinder engine.
- In terms of Horsepower, it is capable of producing 3o6 horsepower ( US Market)
- 295Nm of torque. Power is transmitted to the road via a new 6-speed manual box and front-wheel drive.
- There are no paddle shifters or CVT
- 7.0-inch touchscreen with navigation and Apple Car Play
- Android Auto compatibility
- 12-speaker audio system compatible with SiriusXM
- HD Radio and Pandora
Other Features are adaptive suspension, re-tuned electric power steering, a limited-slip differential, and upgraded brakes with Brembo aluminum 4-pot calipers. Three driver-selectable modes (Comfort, Sport, and +R) adjust the steering, throttle response, stability control, suspension, and the transmission’s rev-matching system.
The Honda Civic Type R will be manufactured in Swindon, England while the engine will be manufactured in Ohio. The car is expected to go for around $30K