MTN Pulse is one of the popular tariff plans of the telecommunications company. It is a prepaid tariff plan with cheap call rate and lots of goodies. MTN Nigeria is a first-class telecom company and has the highest number of subscribers and offers one of the best and reliable data plans in the country.
This article will focus on MTN Pulse Migration, showing you how to migrate and opt-out of MTN Pulse, Call rates, what you need to know about MTN Pulse plan and benefits of MTN Pulse.
Who can subscribe to MTN Pulse?
Any MTN prepaid customer can subscribe to the MTN Pulse but the tariff plan is not available to Postpaid customers.
Benefits of MTN Pulse
- Get flat call rate of 11kobo/sec to all local network after spending N15 daily.
- For N15/day, you get to stream music on MTN Music+
- You’ll be eligible for “Pulse Nightlife Bundles”. There are two Nightlife bundles; the N25 for 250MB and N50 for N500 bundle.
- You’ll be eligible for “Special Instagram Bundles”. The InstaBinge Lite plan cost N100 for 250MB & the InstaBinge Heavy plan cost N200 for 1GB.
- Get 100% data bonus on purchase of 500MB weekly bundle.
- Get data bonus on every recharge you make.
How to migrate to MTN Pulse
There are three ways to migrate to MTN Pulse on your SIM;
- The first method is by texting “406” to 131 and you will be migrated successfully
- The second method is by dialling *406*1#
- Finally, you can migrate to Mtn Pulse by dialling *123*2*2#
Migrating to MTN Pulse is free. But you’re only allowed one free migration per 30 days. Subsequent migration within the 30 days will attract an N100 fee.
How to opt-out of MTN Pulse
It is very simple to opt-out of MTN Pulse. This can be done by dialling the migration code of another MTN tariff plan. As a prepaid customer, you must be subscribed to a tariff plan at all times. Migrating to another tariff plan is free on MTN if it is your first migration within 30 days. Subsequent migration within the 30 days will attract a fee of N100.
How to subscribe to MTN Happy Hour data bundle on MTN Pulse
The happy hour bundle won’t work immediately you migrate to MTN Pulse. You’ll need to subscribe to it yourself. Below are ways to subscribe to a happy hour bundle;
- Send NT1 to 131 for the 250MB Pulse Nightlife bundle.
- Send NT2 to 131 for the 500MB Pulse Nightlife bundle.
- Dial *406# and select your preferred bundle plan from the menu.
Note that the happy hour bundle only works from 12 am to 5 am. You’re only eligible for 500MB per night. This means you can either subscribe to the 500MB plan once or the 250MB plan twice. To check the happy hour bundle balance, dial *559*96#.
This is everything you need to know about MTN Pulse migration and how to migrate to MTN Pulse.