Apple has launched new lines of iPad Pro Tablets with improved retina displays and slimmer bezels boasting of 600nit brightness. The new iPad Pro 2017 comes in 10.5-inch and 12.9-inch variant with true tone panel featuring wide colour gamut, ultra low reflectivity and HDR video support setting it up for the new wave of trendy multimedia content.
The latest iPad Pro tablets have been bundled with 120Hz refresh rate making them super responsive with industry-leading 20ms latency. This will in no doubt make it more comfortable with the Apple Pencil.
In the Specs side of things, the new iPad Pro comes with lot of upgrade. It is powered with the Apple A10x fusion chipset having Six core CPU and twelve GPU, which Apple says offers 30% CPU and 40% GPU improvement when compared to previous versions.
Key Features of iPad Pro 2017
- A new customizable Dock that provides quick access to frequently used apps and documents from any screen;
- Improved multitasking, including a redesigned app switcher that brings Spaces to iOS, making it easier to move between apps or pairs of active apps, used in Split View and now Slide Over;
- The new Files app that keeps everything in one place, whether files are stored locally, in iCloud Drive or across other providers like Box, Dropbox and more;
- Multi-Touch Drag and Drop, which is available across the system to move text, photos and files from one app to another, anywhere on the screen;
- A new document scanner in Notes, which lets users easily scan single or multi-page documents, removes shadows and uses powerful image filters to enhance readability; and
- Deeper integration with Apple Pencil, with support for inline drawing to write along text in Notes and Mail, Instant Markup to easily sign documents, annotate PDFs or draw on screenshots, and a new Instant Notes feature, which opens Notes from the Lock Screen by simply tapping Apple Pencil on the display. New searchable handwriting makes it easy to search for handwritten text or characters.
Ipad Pro 2017 Specs Review
In terms of memory, there are different options to choose from, 64GB, 256GB and 512GB of onboard memory whether you opt for the 10.5-inch or 12.9-inch version. The Random Access memory for both version is 2GB.
The New iPad Pro borrowed the same 12MP camera sensor used on the iphone 7 with f/1.8 lens, six-element lens, 4K video capture Quad LED flash and OIS while the front facing camera is pegged at 7MP. Other new features you will enjoy on the new iPad Pro tablets are iOS 11 with drag and drop support, full sized keyboard, multi-select and file explorer.
Ipad Pro 2017 Full Specifications
|General Info||Spec Details|
|Operating System||iOS 11|
|Network||Wi-Fi + Cellular model or Wifi only|
|Screen Size||10.5 inches/12.9-inch|
|Resolution||2224 x 1668pixel/2732 x 2048 with 264 ppi pixel density|
|Dimension||305.7 x 220.6 x 6.9mm/250.6 x 174.1 x 6.1mm|
|Processor||Apple A10X Fusion|
|Front Camera||Front: 7MP with flash|
|Back Camera||12 MP back camera with f/1.8, OIS, phase detection and laser autofocus, Quad-LED flash|
|Connectivity||GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, USB 3.0|
|Battery Capacity||10 hours of battery life with fast charging|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Proximity, and Compass Sensor, Temperature sensor, Hall sensor, NFC, Infrared|
|Colour||Space Grey, Rose Gold, Gold and Silver|
Ipad Pro 2017 Price and Availability
Starting from Today, the new Apple Ipad Pro 2017 can now be ordered from apple.com and will be available for delivery next week in the following countries: Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK. India, Turkey and UAE while other countries can expect the iPad Pro 2017 in about a month’s time.
The 10.5-inch iPad Pro comes fashionable colours of silver, space gray, gold and rose gold. the 64GB with Wi-Fi model will cost $649 (US) and $779 (US) for the 64GB Wi-Fi + Cellular model. The 12.9-inch iPad Pro is available in silver, space gray and gold and starts at $799 (US) for the 64GB Wi-Fi model and $929 (US) for the 64GB Wi-Fi + Cellular model. Source Via