Nokia P1 price and specs, launch date and everything we know. The launch of the Nokia 6 android phone by Nokia this year has no doubt awaken the once upon mobile phone giant from oblivion. According to report the device was sold out as soon as Nokia opened a pre-order for phone in china.
If the Nokia 6 smartphone which is a midrange device could generate lot of interest and buzz, then the upcoming Nokia p1 is expected to be even more interesting. Plans are ongoing by HMD Global to unveil the device on its special event in MWC 2017.
The Nokia P1 price will start from around $800 and since there will be two version-the base one will have Snapdragon 835 coupled with 6GB of Ram and 128GB of internal storage.
The second variant will have up to 256GB of internal storage and will also have 6GB of Random Access Memory and Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Chips. The Nokia P1 price for the advanced version will around $950 and is expected to be announced globally.
Lots of interest are already being generated and a concept video was also made has surfaced online leaking some of the specs and design concept for the device.
From the Nokia P1 video, Nokia P1 will be a high-end Android phone with premium looking design completed with full metal frame. On the camera side of thing, there’s a Carl Zeiss lens at the back with the Nokia logo placed on it. There’s a USB Type-C port, the speaker grille, and the 3.5mm audio jack – all situated at the bottom edge.
Don’t Miss :
- Upcoming Nokia Android phone 2017: Top 6 on Phonecorridor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Price and Specifications in USA, India and Nigeria
- Huawei Honor V9 Price and specifications in USA, UK, India and Nigeria
- LG G6 Price and Specifications in USA, Nigeria, India and Kenya
Nokia P1 price and specifications (USA, INDIA, UK, NIGERIA AND KENYA)
|2G Network||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G Network||HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|Colors||White, gray, Black and Champagne Gold|
|Protection||Corny Gorilla Glass 5|
|Type||QHD screen resolution with Super Amoled display|
|Size||5.3 inches (80.8% screen-to-body ratio|
|MEMORY AND OS|
|Card slot||Up to 256GB|
|OS||Android 7.0 Nougat|
|Processors||Qualcomm Snapdragon 835|
|Alert types||Vibration, MP3 ringtones|
|Audio port||3.5mm jack|
|WIFI||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WIFI hotspot, Wi-Fi direct|
|GPS||A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|USB||USB Type C|
|Primary||Zeiss-certified 22.6-megapixel rear camera with phase detection autofocus, OIS, EIS and dual LED flash|
|Capacity||Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, NFC, IR Blister and IP57-certification for dust and water resistance|
|Messaging||SMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM|
|– SNS integration|
– MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
– Document viewer
– FM radio
– Image viewer and editor
– Voice memo/dial/command
– Predictive text input
Nokia P1 Price in Nigeria, USA, India and Availability
Nokia P1 when is fully launched will cost around $800 ( 800 US dollars and will sell for around N251, 800 in Nigeria. Below are the price of Nokia P1 in India, Philippines, USA, KSA, Kenya, South Africa, Indonesia, UK and Ghana.
- Nokia P1 price in Nigeria is 251, 800.00 Nigerian Naira( N251,800)
- Nokia P1 price in Flip kart is 53,620.40 Indian Rupee
- Nokia P1 price in India is 53, 620.40 Indian Rupee
- Nokia P1 price in Pakistan is 83808.0016 PKR
- Nokia P1 price in Philippines is 39939.20 Philippine Peso
- Nokia P1 price in KSA is 2938.32 United Arab Emirates Dirham
- Nokia P1 price in South Africa is 10756.72 South African Rand
- Nokia P1 price in United Kingdom is 637.12 British Pound
- Nokia P1 price in China is 5491.36 Chinese Yuan
- Nokia P1 price in Kenya is 82920.00 Kenyan Shilling
- The price of Nokia P1 in Indonesia is 10620800 IDR
- The price of Nokia P1 in Japan is 89892.80 Japanese Yen
- Nigeria P1 Price in Ghana is 3,508.00 Ghanaian Cedi
The Nokia P1 smartphone is expected to come in two storage variants – 128GB and 256GB. The 128GB variant is tipped to start at around $800 (roughly Rs. 54,500), and the 256GB variant is tipped to start at around $950 (roughly Rs. 64,700).