Today’s article will provide you with the necessary guideline and tutorial on how to use Palmpay App for money transfer and airtime recharge.
What is Palmpay?
Palmpay is one of the leading secure online payment services in Nigeria. The Palmpay app rewards you for sending cash to family and friends, buying airtime, payment of utility bills and lots more.
The reward is known as “Palmpay Points” and can be converted to discount vouchers for your transactions. The app features a unique and neat user interface making it easy and simple to carry out any sort of transactions.
Let’s take a look at the key features of the money app below;
Features of PalmPay App
Below are the key features of Palmpay application;
- Deposit funds to your wallet for free using your ATM card
- Send/Receive money to/from other PalmPay wallets for free.
- Transfer money to any bank account in Nigeria. This service attracts a fee od just N10.
- Earn 10% cashback for airtime recharge and 5% for any utility bill payment.
- Earn PalmPay points when you invite your friends and family. They also earn too. Get N100 in PalmPay points when the friend or family transact for the first time. While they also get N150. 1 Palmpay points = 1 Naira.
- Palmpay points can be used to discount your transactions by up to 50%. It can also be used to cover transfer fees.
How to Download PalmPay
Downloading the PalmPay app is not really a difficult task. The mobile application is available on both iOS and Android platforms. We will provide download links for both platforms below, so just click on the platform that runs on your smartphone.
How to Use Palmpay app to Transfer Money
By now I believe you’ve downloaded the PalmPay app. After you have downloaded the app, then create an account by Sign-up on the Sign-up page.
After the above steps have been done, now follow the steps below on how to use the app to transfer money
- On the dashboard of the app, you’ll see the “Money Transfer” section. Click on it and fill out the “Send Money” form.
- In the form, enter your Nigeria phone number, the amount you want to transfer and an optional message.
- Press “Next” once you’re done.
- Choose your preferred payment method. Either with PalmPay or Bankcard.
- After that, confirm the final amount to be deducted. The recipient will get the money in less than 24 hours.
How to Use PalmPay app to pay Utilities Bills
The Palmpay app also enables users to make payment utility bills such as PHCN, Cable and other bills.
Below are the steps you need to follow to make an utility bill payment
- You’ll see the “Utilities” section in your account’s dashboard. Click on it.
- Choose which utility bill you want to pay. They currently have water and electricity bill.
- The supported water company is listed and so is the electricity company.
- Once you’ve selected the company, follow the on-screen instructions to make the final payment.
How to Use PalmPay app to buy Airtime
It is very easy to buy airtime using the PalmPay app. You’ll even get a 10% bonus on each airtime purchase.
Follow the steps below;
- Click on the “Top-up Airtime” section you see in the dashboard when you open the PalmPay app.
- Enter the recipient phone number.
- Enter the airtime amount you want to recharge.
- Choose your payment method.
- Enter a coupon code if you have any.
- Press the “Pay” button at the bottom of the display to complete the transaction.
How to Use PalmPay app to buy Data Bundles
Aside from buying airtime, the PalmPay app can also be used to buy a data bundle. You can do this by following the steps below;
- Look for the “Buy Data Bundle” section in the dashboard and click on it.
- Choose a mobile telecom company. MTN, Airtel, Glo and 9mobile.
- Enter the recipient phone number.
- Choose from the list of available data bundle plan.
- Enter your payment method and coupon (optional).
- Click on the “Pay” button at the bottom of your display to complete the transaction.
By now you should have learned how to use Palmpay app for money transfer and airtime recharge. PalmPay app is fast, reliable and secured with advanced technology.
If you have any question as regards the use of the Palmpay app, feel free to leave your comment below.