You can now buy airtime for yourself and others using the Polaris Bank recharge code. Polaris Bank is a commercial bank in Nigeria, they bought the assets and liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank.
If you’re a Polaris Bank account holder, this article will come in handy for you to buy airtime for both yourself and anyone you care about. With this USSD banking from Polaris Bank, customers won’t have to visit the ATM or require internet access with the mobile app before buying airtime.
Before we begin, it is important you’re registered for Polaris USSD banking.
You can register by dialling *833# and follow the on-screen instructions. If you’re registered then proceed to the next step below.
How to buy airtime using Polaris Bank recharge code for yourself
Below is how you can buy airtime using the Polaris Bank recharge code for yourself;
- Use the phone number linked/registered to your Polaris Bank account and dial *833*Amount#
- The phone number will get credited with the recharge amount while your Polaris Bank account will get debited.
How to buy airtime using Polaris Bank recharge code for others
Below is how to buy airtime for others using the Polaris Bank recharge code and also buy airtime for yourself if the number is not linked to your account;
- Dial *833*Amount*Phone Number# using the phone number registered to your account.
- For example, I want to recharge the sum of N500 to my brother and his phone number is 08030002000. I will simply dial *833*500*08030002000#
- The N500 will be debited from my Polaris Bank account and 08030002000 will be credited with N500 airtime.
It is important to note that you’ll be charged for using Polaris Bank recharge code. It is usually 1 naira for 20 seconds. The maximum amount you can recharge in a month is N20,000. This service is available 24/7 to MTN, Glo, Airtel and Etisalat subscribers.