Polaris Bank, formerly known as Skye bank has a mobile banking app which we will be discussing here in this article. Now, if you are a Polaris bank account holder and you have an Android or iOS device. Then you have no excuse not to have the Polaris bank app on your smartphone.
Polaris Mobile App Review
This is because the app is, in my opinion, a must have for every person that has a Polaris bank account. You can do a lot of things with the app thanks to its many features. With this app on your smartphone, the amount of time you’ll have to visit the bank will definitely reduce.
If you need to transfer money from your bank account to another bank or another Polaris bank account holder. The app can do it. If you want to buy airtime of any network with the money you have in your bank account, Polaris bank has got you covered.
You can even pay your bills using the Polaris mobile app, regulate your check transactions, request for your bank statement and also manage your account as a whole among other things.
Features of Polaris Mobile app are listed below.
- Easy access to your accounts 24/7.
- Personalisation of App background with preferred photo.
- Automatic account verification for bill payments and funds transfer.
- MasterPass Scan and Pay for payments of goods and services at merchant outlets.
- Debit Card Control for enabling and disabling (control usage of your card on different payment channels).
- Transfer to other banks in Nigeria.
- Transfer to your other accounts.
- Fingerprint Authentication for ease of login.
- View all your accounts (Savings Account, Current Account, Fixed – Deposit, Domiciliary and Card accounts).
- Personalisation of user’s profile.
- Save beneficiaries for Funds Transfer, Bills Payment, and Airtime purchase for future purposes.
- Receive In-App messages on new features, quick tips and promotional offers.
- Top up your mobile phone or third party.
- Pay your bills, such as DSTV, GoTV, PHCN, mobile post-paid bills, Internet Subscription such as SWIFT, Spectranet and more.
- View your transaction history.
- Fund your Wallet for Nairabet, Bet9ja etc.
- Locate nearest Polaris Bank branches or ATM service points.
- Download/Share transaction receipt.
These are just some of the features of the Polaris Mobile app offers and more being added with each update.
Now that we know what the Polaris Mobile App entails and what it does, let’s go ahead to talk about how you can download it on your Android or iOS smartphone.
How To Download Polaris Mobile App
- First things first, you’ll have to visit your you respective app store to download the Polaris Mobile App. That’s Google Play store if you’re on the Android platform, Apple App Store if you’re on the iOS platform and you can download from the App World if you are using Blackberry devices. Simply search for “Polaris Mobile” and the app should come. install the app and launch it.
- Once you open the app, click on login and Log in to start using the app if you’ve already registered before. But if you haven’t registered before, simply click on the Sign Up
- Accept the terms and conditions. Next, provide the relevant details requested by the app such as Phone number (the one connected to your Polaris bank account), account number, e-mail address, your preferred PIN and preferred password.
- After providing the required details, you’ll get an activation code sent to the phone number you provided in the app. Simply input the activation code in the space provided within the app to complete the registration process.
- Lastly, you’ll be required to provide a security question as well as a security answer which you can use to recover your PIN in the event that you forget or can seem to remember your PIN.
You can now transact using the app. However, your daily limit will be capped at N1,000 per day until you visit the nearest Polaris bank branch to increase the limit or you can ignore this if you’ve already done that in the past as you only have to do that once. That’s pretty much it.
With the Polaris Mobile app up and running on your smartphone, you can now do most, if not all of your banking transactions on your smartphone regardless of where you are. All you need is just the app and an active Internet connection and you’re good to go.