Ria Money is one of the largest international money transfer platforms. It is a subsidiary of Euronet Worldwide Inc. and headquartered in California, United States.
When you send money using this financial company, you can track the money all the way to the recipient. In this article, we’ll be talking about Ria Money Tracking and how to track Ria money transfer.
Due to regul ations, not all countries can send money using Ria
Features of Ria Money Transfer
- Quick & Secure Transfers: Within 15 minutes for debit or credit card and up to 4 business days with Bank account.
- Low transfer fees
- Available in 350,000+ locations in 149 countries worldwide.
How to track Ria Money Transfer
Below is how you can track the money transfer you made using Ria;
- Go to Ria’s official website www.riamoneytransfer.com
- At the top right side, click on the navigation menu.
- Select the “Track Transfers” tab.
- Enter either your order number, PIN, or reference number.
- Click on “Search”.
- The page will load with the status of your transfer. Also, Ria usually sends timely updates about your transfer to your email address.
How to cancel money transfer on Ria
- Visit the official website www.riamoneytransfer.com
- Press on the navigation menu at the top right corner.
- Click on the “Login” tab.
- View your recent orders.
- Click on the “Cancel” button next to the order you want to cancel.
- The cancellation will only work when Ria confirms that the money hasn’t been paid out to the recipient.
- Once your cancellation is successful, refund usually takes between 2-10 business days depending on your payment method.
This is everything on Ria money tracking and how to track Ria money transfer. You can contact Ria Customer care team at 1-877-443-1399 from 5 AM to 6 PM (PST) on weekdays. For weekends, you can call from 6 AM to 6 PM (PST).