Do you want to download SIMO app, get to use free internet data without a SIM card? If yes, then you’ve come to this right place. SIMO app is a trending virtual e-SIM platform that can be used to access the internet all over the world without a SIM card.
The SIMO app is based off a virtual SIM technology, which is embedded on MediaTek MTK chipset. But for it to work, a phone company must activate it on their device. The following phone manufacturing company are in direct partnership with SIMO – BluBoo, Tecno, Infinix, BLU, Lenovo, and Wiko. Tecno Mobile currently has three smartphones that support the SIMO app – Camon 12, Camon 12 and Camon 16 Premier.
Snapdragon-powered smartphones do not support SIMO, which is in partnership with SMILE to bring cheap internet access to millions of Africans that are struggling with the expensive price of internet data. SIMO is currently available in all African countries and regions.
SIMO App Information
- Name: SIMO – Global & Local Internet Service Provider
- App Size: 14 MB
- Latest Version: 3.3.128
- Developer: SimoTek Holding Inc.
- Last Updated: September 18, 2019
- Required Android: V6.0 or higher
- Installs: 10,000+
- Category: Internet, tools
- App Rating: 4.5
Features of SIMO App
- Does not require SIM card – you don’t have to buy, swap or unlock any SIM card for the SIMO app. It works perfectly fine regardless of the present or absent of a SIM card in your smartphone.
- Does not require Mobile Carrier – with SIMO app, there is no contract, paperwork or limit. You no longer have to tie to just one network carrier.
- Free Data – Get a whooping 10GB Data to use for 30 days.
- Buy Data at cheaper rates – Get 75MB data for NGN49, 100MB for NGN69 and many more. All data plans have a validity period of 30 days.
How to Download SIMO App
SIMO app is owned by SimoTek Holding Inc a HongKong-based company and is operated by SkyRoam. If your device is compatible with SIMO, you can download it on Google Play Store by following this link
After downloading the app, you’ll need to enable your Wi-Fi connection, before you can sign-up or log-in. To find out more about the SIMO app, visit their official website www.simowireless.com for more information.
How to Use the SIMO App
- The First thing you need to do is to enable your phone Wi-Fi connection.
- Then, open the SIMO app that you installed on your phone
- Create an account by sign-up using your phone number, email address or social media handles like Facebook or Twitter.
- Finally, login and turn off your wifi and click the ‘Connect’ button in SIMO homepage to get yourself connected with local network.
That is all you need to know about the SIMO app. If you have recent devices from TECNO, Infinix, Bluboo and Wiko, you are eligible to get free data via the SIMO app.