In this guide, we will be showing you how to download the Stanbic IBTC Mobile app on your smartphone. Stanbic IBTC is a financial service company in Nigeria with many subsidiaries catering to different financial needs.
It has a bank, investment platform and a pension & trustee business just to name a few. Now, given the amount and wide range of financial services they offer, they’ve decided to create a mobile app to help their millions of customers do some banking and other financial related transactions on the app without having to visit any one of their branches.
The Stanbic ITBC mobile banking app doesn’t just let you do basic banking transactions, it incorporates all its financial services it offers into one single app.
So let’s say you have a Stanbic IBTC bank account and also invests in their money mutual fund investment plan, you can do basic banking transactions like transfer money and also keep up with your investment in one single app.
You can also do a whole bunch of other stuff with the app and you don’t need another app for any other Stanbic ITBC financial services they offer.
However, we will be focusing mainly on the banking aspect of the app as that is what most people that download the app use it for.
So if you’re a Stanbic ITBC bank account holder, below are some of the features available in the banking section of the app.
Features Of Stanbic ITBC Mobile App
- Inter and Intra-bank transfer – Transfer funds to other Stanbic IBTC bank account or any other bank account
- Buy Airtime or Data
- Pay Bills – Cable, Electricity, Etc
- Check Transaction history.
- Request for account statement and more.
How To download and Use Stanbic ITBC Mobile Banking App
- First things first, you’ll need to download the Stanbic ITBC Mobile Banking App through the following links, for Android, click here, For iOS – click here, for Blackberry – Click here, for Windows Phone – click here
- After Downloading the app for your respective Smartphone platform, click on the app Icon to open the app.
- Next, Click on My Bank and Proceed to login with your login Details.
- If you don’t have an account yet, click on the “Register now for internet banking”, Provide your 10 digit account number, agree to the terms and condition and then create a question and provide an answer just in case you need to get your account back.
- An OTP (One time password) will be sent to your phone number attached to your account. Input the OTP, create a new password for your account and you’re done.
- Now go back to the login page and log in using your new LogIn details.
You can now start using the app for your banking transactions. However, there seems to be a limit for newly registered users and in other to increase the limit, you have to visit the nearest Stanbic IBTC bank with some documents. Once that is done, you can now transact effortlessly using their mobile banking app.