Stanbic IBTC transfer Code has made transactions very easy for Stanbic IBTC Account holders in Nigeria, with Stanbic IBTC USSD Money Transfer Code, you can transfer money from Stanbic IBTC to other Banks in Nigeria on your mobile phone.
After reading this post you will know how to transfer money from one Stanbic IBTC account to another through Stanbic IBTC transfer code, How to check Stanbic IBTC account Balance on phone and how to recharge your phone with Stanbic IBTC Mobile Money recharge code.
Before you can use Stanbic IBTC Transfer Code on phone, you must have registered your number for mobile money transfer. Interestingly, the number you used when creating your account with Stanbic IBTC has been activated for Stanbic IBTC Mobile Money Transfer.
In case, you don’t have a Stanbic IBTC PIN, you can quickly register for one using the steps below.
How to register for Stanbic IBTC Bank PIN
To register for a Stanbic IBTC PIN, dial *909*1*7# on the phone number you use to open your Stanbic IBTC Bank Account. That is the number you normally receive alerts of IBTC banking transaction.
You can as well dial *909# to register an account, then press 1, and then press 7 again to register your pin.
A 4-digit pin will be created for your if follow the remaining instructions to the later.
How to transfer money from Stanbic IBTC to other Banks in Nigeria
After you have registered for a PIN, you can now use the Stanbic IBTC USSD code to send money to any bank in Nigeria
To transfer money from Stanbic IBTC Account to other Banks in Nigeria,
- Simply dial *909#, then press 2 on the mobile phone number you used to open your Stanbic IBTC Bank account.
- Select the bank type, bank name and account type
- Finally, enter the account number and your pin to complete the transaction.
Uses of Stanbic IBTC Mobile Banking USSD Code
- Cash deposits and withdrawals
- Transfer of money to anyone – both Stanbic IBTC *909# Mobile Money subscribers and non-subscribers.
- You can link your wallet to a debit card.
- You can also change your PIN and view your transaction history whenever you wish.
- You can securely and conveniently send money to family and friends.
- You can also pay bills such as monthly cable subscription and PHCN bills.
- You can link a Verve card to your wallet, which can be used at the ATMs for withdrawals.
- You get free access to mini statements and PIN changes.
- You can buy airtime or recharge family and friends’ phones for all networks at an ATM and on your phone
How to check Stanbic IBTC Account Balance
Now that you know how Stanbic IBTC Mobile Banking works, you can as well check your Stanbic IBTC Account balance, pay electricity bills, and recharge your phone.
To check Stanbic IBTC account balance, dial *909# USSD Shortcode all follow the command to check your Stanbic IBTC account balance.
You can as well download the Stanbic IBTC Mobile app which is available on blackberry World, Apple Store and Google Playstore. All Stanbic IBTC mobile Banking solutions have been incorporated into the app.
How to recharge your phone using Stanbic IBTC Airtime recharge Code
To recharge your Phone with Stanbic IBTC Recharge code,
- simply dial *909*amount#. For example, you want to recharge 500 Naira, dial *909*500#.
- NB: minimum recharge is N200 while the maximum is N5,000 and you must have at least N5 on your phone to perform this transaction.