TECNO Pouvoir 3 Plus is the Pro version of the TECNO Pourvoir 3 and it comes with some improvements in the specs department hence the “Plus” added to the name.
The Pourvoir line up has always been about “Power” or “Battery” and the TECNO Pourvoir 3 Plus aka TECNO LB8 packs a 6,000mAh battery. The Pouvoir 3 Plus has a 6.35-inch display, 3GB or 4GB of RAM with 32GB or 64GB of internal storage respectively and runs the latest Android 9.0.
Let’s get to know more.
TECNO Pouvoir 3 Plus Key Specs
- 6.35-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 720 x 1548 pixels
- Android 9.0 Pie, 3GB/4GB Of RAM
- MediaTek Helio P22, Octa-core 2.0GHz
- 4G LTE
- OTG Support
- 32GB/64GB built-in storage
- 13MP + 5MP + 2MP rear camera and 8MP selfie camera.
- 6,000mAh non-removable battery
Being a budget device, the back is made of plastic which has the triple rear camera on it along with an LED flash and a fingerprint sensor for biometric unlock. Turning over to the front is the 6.35-inch HD+ IPS LCD display which uses the trendy 19:9 aspect ratio with a waterdrop notch up top to house the single front-facing camera.
As expected and just like the TECNO Pourvoir 3, the new TECNO Pourvoir 3 Plus has a dual SIM card slot as well as a dedicated microSD card slot for additional storage. It weighs 209 and measures 9.17mm in thickness, mostly because of the hefty battery on the inside. Colour options available for this device include Gold, Black and Blue.
The TECNO Pourvoir 3 Plus comes with a total of four cameras which is pretty standard for a smartphone these days. Tucked in the notch is the single selfie camera unit, which is an 8MP shooter with an f/2.2 aperture. The features include FaceID, HDR and AI face beauty. It can also shoot 720p videos at 30fps. The remaining three cameras are placed at the back These comprise of a 13MP main camera, a secondary 5MP ultra-wide-angle camera and lastly, a 2MP depth sensor camera for portrait mode shots.
Features of the rear camera include a Quad-LED flash, HDR, Panorama and Touch Focus. Just the front-facing camera, the rear camera can also shoot 720p videos at 30fps as well as being able to shoot 1080p videos at 30fps.
Inside the device, is the Mediatek Helio P22 SoC which has an octa-core processor clocked at 2.0GHz paired with a PowerVR GE8320 for games/graphics. This is hooked up to either 3GB or 4GB of RAM with 32GB or 64GB of internal storage respectively. As expected, it runs the latest Android 9.0 Pie out of the box which, of course, has the TECNO HiOS Skin slapped on top.
TECNO Pourvoir smartphones usually come with a 5,000mAh battery, however, this right here comes with a 6,000mAh battery which I guess is the reason for the Plus. Unfortunately, there is no mention of fast charging support so juicing up is going to take quite some time.
Other features of the TECNO Pourvoir 3 Plus includes 4G LTE connectivity, Bluetooth, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, GPS, a 3.5mm jack and a microUSB port for charging and file transfer with also supports USB OTG.
Pouvoir 3 Plus Price in Nigeria
Tecno Pourvoir 3 Plus price in Nigeria will start at around N46,000 Naira for the 3GB/32GB configuration and around N50,000 for the 4GB/64GB configuration. The device is now available in Nigeria and you can check it out at various retail outlets near you.
Pouvoir 3 Plus Full Specifications
- Announced: August 2019
- Availability: Yes now available
Design and Display
- Dimension: 158.96 × 75.98 × 9.17mm
- Material: Plastic
- Weight: 209
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.35-inch
- Screen Resolution: 19:9, 720 x 1548pixels, 294ppi
- Multi-touch: Yes
- Colour options: Gold, Black and Blue.
Software and Performance
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P22, Octa-core 2.0GHz
- RAM: 3GB/4GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 32/64GB
- Card Slot: Yes, up to 256GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear camera: Triple cameras consisting of 13MP + 5MP + 2MP – Quad-LED flash, HDR, Panorama
- Front Camera: 8MP – FaceID, HDR
Network and Connectivity
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi direct, hotspot
- Network 2G: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G: 2100 MHz
- 4G: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- USB: Yes, MicroUSB
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio Jack: Yes
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes (rear-mounted)
- NFC: No
- GPS: Yes
- Sensors: Gravity, Proximity and Light Sensor
- Capacity: 6,000mAh Non-removable
- Type: Li-Po
- Fast Charging: N/A
- OTG Support: Yes