Are you wondering how you can transfer money from UBA to other banks in Nigeria through *919# UBA transfer code? or looking for the money transfer code from one UBA to another UBA bank in Nigeria?
Worry no more, and continue to read this guide, we will show you the UBA transfer to send money in Nigeria
How to Transfer Money Via UBA Transfer Code
Uba magic banking UBA Money Transfer Code has made transactions easy in Nigeria for all UBA customers. With UBA Transfer Code, You can transfer money from your UBA account to other Banks in Nigeria through the Uba mobile app or via USSD codes.
Also, this post provides instruction on how you can check your UBA account Balance through SMS and USSD on Phone.
Benefits of using UBA Money Transfer Code
- No internet connection required.
- Fast and Convenient.
- Works on all devices.
- Transactions of up to 1 million Naira per day.
- Send money to every bank operating in Nigeria.
How to Transfer Money from UBA to other Banks
Before you can transfer money from one UBA to another UBA Bank or from UBA to other Banks in Nigeria using the UBA USSD Transfer Code on phone, you must have registered your number for mobile money transfer. Interestingly, the number you used when creating your account with UBA has been activated for UBA Mobile Money Transfer.
What is UBA Mobile Transfer Code?
The code used to initiate a transfer on UBA is *919#, so below is how to use it to transfer money on your UBA Bank account. To transfer money from UBA to other Banks in Nigeria, Simply Dial *919# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen instruction. That is,
- Dial *919# on your device using the phone number linked to your account. This should pop-up the “UBA Magic Banking”.
- Select ‘4’ which is the ‘Transfer-Other Banks’ option.
- Next is the payment method where ‘1’ is for UBA account and ‘2’ is for UBA Prepaid Card.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer and click on ‘next’.
- Then enter the recipient account number.
- You’ll receive a confirmation message for the transaction
Alternatively, you can use the UBA mobile app to carry out all your transactions like sending money, payment of utility bills etc.
How Can I get my UBA Transfer PIN?
If you have forgotten your UBA PIN, you can quickly reset it by following the methods below.
- From your phone, dial *919#, then press the number 7
- Once this is done, you will be required to enter the old 4-digit pin
- After this, enter new 4 digit pin.
- This will help you to get a new PIN for UBA USSD transaction.
How to check UBA account Balance Via SMS
Now that you are on to UBA Mobile Banking, You can as well check your UBA account balance via SMS. To get started, simply dial *919*00# and your UBA Account balance will show on your screen.
How to recharge your Phone via UBA Airtime recharge code
• To top-up for Self, Dial *919* Amount#
• To top-up for Others, Dial *919*Phone number*Amount#