Code to check Unity Bank Account balance
This post is about the USSD Code to check Unity Bank Account balance on Phone. I wrote extensively how you can send money from one bank in Nigeria to another and all banks USSD money transfer codes were also covered,
Unity Bank is one of the internet banking banks in Nigeria. With Unity Bank Mobile banking code, you can easily check your Unity Bank account balance on phone.
The use of USSD code to check Unity Bank account balance on a Mobile phone has really made mobile banking easier and many banks now have mobile banking apps that even make internet banking less stressful.
This means you don’t have to queue at the ATM points to check your bank account balance, you can now do same at the comfort of your mobile phone. So let’s go straight to how you can check your Unity Bank account balance on your mobile phone.
How To Check Unity Bank Account Balance On Phone
For all Unity Bank customers, this is how to check your account balance. To know how much you have left in your Unity Bank account, dial *389*215# and follow the on-screen prompts.
Take note of this, you must use the phone number that you registered when opening your Unity Bank account. Sending the balance enquiry message with any other phone number will not work.
Read More on Bank Money Transfer USSD Service
- How To Transfer Money With Access Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code
- How to link your account to PaywithCapture if you an Access Bank user
- All Bank USSD Codes to Check Your Account Balance on Phone
- How To Transfer Money from Zenith Bank To Any Banks on Mobile Phone
- How To Transfer Money With Keystone Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code
- How To Transfer Money from Unity Bank To Other Banks on Your Phone
- How To Transfer Money from Union Bank To Other Banks on Your Phone
Explained Above is the Code to check Unity Bank Account balance on mobile phone