For those that will be writing this year WAEC GCE EXAMS 2020, This post will show you how to register for WAEC GCE 2020/2021, WAEC GCE 2020 form, WAEC GCE registration deadline, WAEC GCE 2021 Registration and how to pay.
You will also learn how much is WAEC GCE form? when WAEC GCE 2017 registration is starting and everything you need to know about WAEC GCE Registration 2020/2021 session.
The West Africa Examinations Council through its Twitter Handle announced the commencement of registration for WAEC GCE 2020/2021 online. Private candidates are enjoined to register online.
WAEC GCE Registration 2020/2021 – Participating Banks and How to pay for WAEC GCE 2020 Registration
Candidates that will be registering for GCE 2020 are required to pay a sum of N14, 550 (N500 bank commission inclusive) at the following banks listed below. After payment, candidates will be given a registration PIN and a VCD containing information you need to know.
- Access Bank
- Diamond Bank
- Eco Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Wem a Bank
- First Bank
- GT Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Skye Bank
- Stanbic IBTC
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Union Bank
- UBA and Unity Bank.
Penalty for Late Payment
Candidates who couldn’t register within the official registration period will be tagged a ‘Walk-in-Candidate’. Walk-in-Candidates can still register 24hours before the start of the examinations but they would be required to pay a sum of N25, 000. Ensure you registered before the June 28, 2020 deadline to avoid story that touch.
How to Register for WAEC GCE 2020 – WAEC GCE 2020 Registration
After making payment in any of the banks above, a PIN will be given to you. Then Visit WAEC GCE website here, choose your section (school or private candidate) and use the PIN given to you at the bank to sign up as a new user.
- During registration, you will be required to do a biometric (fingerprint) verification. It is a must you have all accessories connected with your computer before starting this process.
- Passport background should be white – accepted size is 275 x 314 pixels.
- Fill all bio data information (name, DOB, etc.) correctly. This is very important.
- After completing registration you are required to print out a copy of your photo card/admission notice.
- Keep photo card very safe; it will needed at the examination centre. The PIN to check your result is also on the photo card.
- Registration fee is not refundable after payment.
- Exam timetable will be available to print on completion of registration.
- Candidates are required to wear only mufti on the day of examination. No professional uniform is allowed.
There you have it guys the procedures for WAEC GCE 2020 Registration and let’s know if there is any issues during your registration below.