Have you been searching for the Wema Bank ALAT Mobile App? In this post, you will get to know about ALAT, key features, how to download and create an account for mobile transactions.
ALAT is Wema Bank new digital bank. With ALAT, all Wema Bank customers can carry out every banking transactions from the comfort of their phone. In this article, you’ll learn more about Wema Bank Mobile App ALAT download for Android and iOS.
The three main aim of this new initiative from Wema Bank is simplicity, reliability and convenience. With the Wema bank app, you can send money conveniently to any bank in Nigeria, you can pay bills, buy airtime/ data.
Let’s see other uses of ALAT Wema bank app
Features and Benefits of Wema Bank ALAT
- Get to save money with discounts on your everyday needs.
- Enjoy ALAT exclusives including automated savings goals with up to 10% interest and discounts.
- With Group Target & Rotating Savings, you can save with your friends.
- More banking power within reach, wherever you can connect to the internet.
- You can request for a virtual dollar card to pay online in dollars.
- Get personal loans with ease.
- You can open an account in less than 5 minutes with ALAT
- ALAT enables you to schedule transfers and bill payments.
- Free bank card delivery anywhere in Nigeria.
- Easy management and control of your bank card from your phone.
- No hidden charges.
How to Download Wema Bank ALAT Mobile App for Android and iOS
Below is how Android and iOS users can get the Wema Bank’s digital banking app ALAT;
- For Android users, download the ALAT app on Google play store
- For iOS users, download the ALAT app on the Apple App Store
If you’re already an existing member of Wema Mobile, go ahead and log in to ALAT with the same login details and follow the on-screen instructions.
New users who aren’t on Wema Mobile can sign-up on ALAT by following the prompts on the screen.
A good reason to download the Wema Bank ALAT mobile app is that you’ll be able to do much more transactions like paying bills, buying airtime and data, sending and tracking of all your banking transactions than was previously available on the Wema Mobile.
And Wema Bank will no longer provide updates for the other mobile app (Wema Mobile). Moving forward, ALAT is their only functional mobile platform. Also, remember that Wema Bank transfer USSD code is *945#. You can use the code for various banking purposes without internet access and works on all networks.