Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro has similar features as the standard Mi 10. Just like the Xiaomi Mi 10, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro has the same big 6.67-inch display with a punch hole, a Snapdragon 865 SoC on the inside and four rear cameras. However, there are some upgrades as well as some slight downgrades.
Xiaomi Mi 10 has a slightly smaller battery capacity at 4,500mAh albeit with a more powerful 50W fast charging. It also has better cameras and a bigger storage option. Let’s see what more the Mi 10 Pro brings to the table.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Key Specs
- 6.67-inch Foldable Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Android 10, 8GB/12GB Of RAM
- Snapdragon 865, Octa-core 2.84GHz
- 256GB/512GB built-in storage
- 108MP + 8MP + 12MP + 20MP and a 20MP selfie camera
- 4,500mAh non-removable battery
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Design And Display
Similar to the Xiaomi Mi 10, The Mi 10 Pro has a lot going for it when it in the display department. It has a big 6.67-inch Super AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution, 386ppi, 19:9 aspect ratio and a punch hole at the top left housing the front-facing camera.
Still on the display, it has a 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch-sensing, supports HDR and can go up to 500nits in brightness. There is also an optical fingerprint sensor underneath the display for biometric unlock.
As for the design and the look from the back, it looks a lot like the standard Mi 10 with its four cameras and Triple-LED dual-tone flash. Pearl White and Starry blue are the only colours this device comes in, at least for now. Overall, this device weighs the same as the standard Mi 10 at 208grams and measures 9mm in thickness.
Just like the Mi 10, this Mi 10 Pro also has four rear cameras. However, the cameras itself are different. It still retains the 108MP main sensor which has an f/1.7 aperture with PDAF and OIS. The second camera is an 8MP telephoto lens with an f/2.0 aperture, Laser AF, OIS and 10x hybrid optical zoom.
The third camera on the list is a 12MP camera for portrait shots with an f/2.0 aperture, dual pixel PDAF and 2x optical zoom. Lastly, there is the 20MP ultrawide camera with an f/2.2 aperture. Features of the rear camera include a Triple-LED dual-tone flash, HDR and Panorama. With the rear camera, you can shoot 8k videos at 30fps, 2160p videos at 30/60fps and 1080p videos at up to 960fps.
The front-facing camera remains a 20MP sensor with an f/2.0 aperture and HDR which can shoot 1080p videos at 30fps and 720p videos at 120fps.
Hardware and Software
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro much like the Mi 10 uses the latest and fastest SoC from Qualcomm; Snapdragon 865. This Chipset has an octa-core processor clocked at 2.84GHz paired with an Adreno 650 GPU for graphics and games. This is connected to either 8GB or 12GB of RAM. The 8GB RAM variant comes with only 256GB of in-built storage while the 12GB RAM variant comes with either 256GB or 512GB of internal storage.
There is no microSD card slot here and you’ll have to make do with what it comes with. As expected, the Xiaomi Mi 10 boots up Xiaomi’s MIUI 11 Skin which is based on the Android 10. This device also has 5G and there is no 4G only version.
Battery and Connectivity
Battery Capacity here stands at an impressive 4,500mAh accompanied by a very fast 50W fast battery charging through the USB Type-C port and a 30W Wireless charging. It also has a 10W reverse wireless charging.
Features of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro includes 5G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, dual-band WiFi, WiFi hotspot, WiFi Direct, NFC, FM Radio and GPS. There is also no 3.5mm jack here.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Price and Availability
Xiaomi Mi 10 starts at $715 for the base configuration with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage and can go as high as $860 for the biggest configuration with 12GB/512GB. In Nigeria, this will cost around N220,000-N250,000
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Full Specifications
- Dimension: 162.6 x 74.8 x 9 mm
- Material: front/glass (Both Corning gorilla glass 5),
- Weight: 208grams
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM)
- Type: Super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.67-inch
- Screen Resolution: 20:9, 1080 x 2340pixels, 386ppi
- Multi-touch: Yes
Software and performance
- Operating System: Android 10, MIUI 11
- Chipset: Snapdragon 865+, Octa-core 2.84GHz
- RAM: 8GB/12GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 256GB/512GB – UFS 3.0
- Card Slot: No
- Rear Camera: 108MP + 8MP + 12MP + 20MP – Triple-LED dual tone flash, HDR, Panorama, PDAF
- Front Camera: 20MP – HDR
Network and Connectivity
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- Network 2G: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G: 2100 MHz
- 4G: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- USB: Yes, Type-C
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio Jack: Yes
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes (under-display)
- NFC: Yes
- GPS: Yes
- Sensors: Gravity, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and light Sensor
- Capacity: 4,500mAh Non-removable
- Type: Li-Po
- Fast Charging: Yes, 50W, 30W wireless charging, USB PD 3.0, 10W reverse wireless charging
- OTG Support: Yes