Creating a Yahoo account is just a few clicks away. You too can own a Yahoo mailbox, where you can send and receive emails, regardless of your location and time.
With a Yahoo Mail account, you can enjoy other fascinating features such as the anti-spam feature, Yahoo Finance, alongside an avenue to personalize the mailbox to your taste. If you are an existing user with a valid Yahoo ID, just go ahead and sign in.
However, for a new user, simply launch your web browser (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox) and enter www.Yahoomail.com in the address bar. You will see the “Sign Up” button, click the button to continue with the Sign-up form.
Steps To Create a New Yahoo Account
- From the Sign-up page, you will be required to fill in our information in the fields provided.
- Fill in your first and last name, a list of available user ID will pop up, check whether you can find a suitable one and if not, then provide a unique username for your Yahoo mail. However, in case your preferred name is in use, you can rearrange the names or include numbers as appropriate. For instance, [email protected], or [email protected], better still, [email protected]
- Enter a password you can remember each time you want to access your Yahoo mail account.
- Fill in your mobile phone number, your country code will appear automatically. This is basically for confirmation purpose, and code will be sent to the mobile number you provide. Enter the verification code in the field provided
- Choose your birth month, day, and year, select your gender and then hit the “Continue” button.
- The next interface you see will be your Yahoo mailbox where you will find by the left-hand side of the page your Inbox, Drafts, Sent, Spam and Trash folders and you also have the opportunity to personalize your new mailbox to your taste with several cool themes to choose from and colors.
- You will then receive a welcome mail from Yahoo; click on your inbox to access this.
- You have successfully registered your Yahoo mail account.
To send a friend a mail, simply hit the “Compose” button on the top-right corner of your screen. A new window will appear showing some fields where you can enter the recipient email address and also copy others. You will also find a text box to enter the subject of the mail and also its contents. Thereafter, you have the option to save it as a draft or send it immediately, clicking on the “Send” button.
Now, you can send and receive mails & files with ease.