If you are in US, the UK, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain, you can now send money with Skype mobile app on Android and iOS. The partnership between Skype and PayPal was announced few days ago. PayPal users base has been growing steadily and it is believed that the integration of its payment platform with Skype will further incre ase the over 300millions users.
PayPal mobile payment portfolio has been growing, The Company has in a similar manner announced integrations with Samsung Pay, Android Pay, and Baidu. Subscribers on Skype will have to update to the latest version of Skype to be able to send money with Skype mobile app
Send Money by Skype is available in 22 countries of the world and Users can now send and receive funds during chats with friends and family without having to leave the mobile app. You will be able to receive money now matter the version of the Skype app you are using but to be able to send money, you will have to update to the latest version. So below are the procedures you need to send money with Skype mobile app
How to Send Money with Skype Mobile App on Android and IOS
- Firstly upgrade to the latest app version on Android here and here for IOS.
- If you don’t already have the Skype app, download and Install the app, then sign in.
- You can then initiate a chat conversation with any friend or family you want to send money by swiping to the right.
- Tap on Send Money and select your current location as well as the recipient’s country location. Click on Next.
- You will now be prompted to sign into your PayPal account to complete the transfer.
- After payment is successful, a Money Transfer Card appears in the chat box.
How You Can Receive Money Via Skype Mobile App on Android and IOS
- As a recipient, the Money Transfer Card is already available on the Skype app.
- Tap on it to receive the money through PayPal, if you do not have an account you will be prompted to create a new PayPal account right on the Skype mobile app.
If you have any problem sending and receiving money with Skype mobile app, feel free to leave your comments below.