Are you an entrepreneur and a legal citizen of Nigeria? If yes, YouWin Nigeria 2017 registration has now started and you can now apply via the YouWin website on www.youwinconnect.org.ng. Registration has commenced since July 24 and all application will close on August 30th, 2017.
YouWin is a federal government initiative to support s young entrepreneurs as they plan, start and grow their businesses, by providing enterprise education as well as access to technical and consulting services. So if you are interested this is how you can apply online.
First, the requirements you must have before you can apply.
YouWin Nigeria 2017 Registration Requirements
- Applicants must have post-secondary school qualification.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40
- Applicants must be Nigerians and resident in Nigeria.
- Applicants businesses must be domiciled in Nigeria.
- Applicants must be able to communicate effectively (speaking and writing) in English.
- Applicants must be willing to attend all training and mentoring exercises organized by the programme.
- Applicants must not be an employee of the Nigerian Civil Service
- Past awardees cannot Apply
How To Apply for YouWin Nigeria 2017 registration online
- Visit the YouWin Connect Registration page on http://apply.youwinconnect.org.ng/
- You are required to enter your details and make sure they are accurate
- You will receive a message confirming the successful registration of your YouWin 2017 registration.
- Application closes August 30th, 2017
There you have, YouWin Nigeria 2017 Registration processes and Requirements.