How to contact GOTV customer care service
This post is a tutorial on how to contact GOTV customer care service. As a GOTV subscriber or an aspiring GOTV subscriber, There are various reasons why you might need to contact their customer care service. Whether you want to know how much is the GOTV decoder, how to subscribe to the subscription plans, how to get details on the channels and how to make online payments, etc.
One way or another, you will need one of the details I will that will be listed below in this article. GOTV customer care service is always reachable by any means suitable to you. So whether you are phone call person, always receive email messages on your device or you are a social media freak. Even if you are a face to face person, there are various ways to contact the GOTV customer care service.
Read Also: How To Sign up on NETFLIX for Free
Here’s how to contact GOTV customer care service;
1) GOTV customer care contact number: You can always call this number (08039044688) for swift help and response. Although you will be charged at the normal call rate depending solely on your network provider.
2) GOTV customer care address: If you are one of those that love getting things done face to face, then you should visit their office. Their main customer care office address in Nigeria is at Plot 1381, Tiamiyu Savage Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Lagos State.
3) GOTV customer care website: You can also visit their website (nigeria.gotvafrica.com). Click on the live chat channel, and begin a live chat with their customer representative. You can also click on the contact page on their site to send your request and they will reply by email.
4) GOTV customer care email address: You can send them a direct email message to (firstname.lastname@example.org) and await their response. Although it may take them hours to reply, at least you wouldn’t spend much airtime or data.
5) GOTV customer care social media accounts: This method has been really helpful to lots of GOTV customers because they tend to reply within minutes. You can reach them via Twitter (@gotvng), and Facebook (facebook.com/gotvng).