Simple Short code to check Your Airtel number on Phone in Nigeria and Kenya
This post contains the guide on how you can check your Airtel Number on your phone.
Have you been looking for ways to check your airtel number?
Then you are on the right page.
Simple ways to Check Your Airtel number on Phone
Do you have an Airtel SIM which you have been using not quite long and you don’t remember the number on the SIM card? Or probably you have so many SIM cards you are using and the only one you know the number is your main SIM.
It’s not uncommon for network subscribers in Nigeria to have many SIM cards.
This is due to poor network quality.
One person may have like 3 Airtel SIM cards he or she uses for calls and internet data.
There is no way you can remember all of these numbers by heart. So to save you the stress, you will need the code to check your Airtel number any time you need it.
Hence, the reason I am writing this simple tutorial is to answer many questions like ” how can I check my Airtel number on my phone? what is the USSD code to check my Airtel number?
How do I know my Airtel number from my SIM card?
This post will answer all your queries relating to checking Airtel number on phone.
I can’t remember my Airtel number
Having many SIMs has its own many palavers and one of such challenges is that you may not remember a particular number that you need urgently.
Maybe a friend asks you for that particular number of yours. Probably, the person wants to send you gift data to that number but you don’t have credit on that line to call the person’s number to display your Airtel Number.
What do you do?
You are therefore looking for ways on how to check the number on your Airtel SIM. The major service providers in Nigeria know that you may fall into this dilemma.
Therefore, they have provided shortcuts to dial to get your mobile numbers without having to memorize or check the SIM packs.
Search no further, you have come to the right place. Below I will show you how to check your Airtel Number on your phone
How to Check the Number on your Airtel SIM
To check the number on your Airtel SIM card,
- Dial *121# from your phone.
- You will be shown some on-screen options.
- Select Manage My Account by pressing 2
You will be directed to the next screen showing
- My data balance
- My Balance
- My Data Plan
- My Number
- My tariff Plan
- KYC status
- My Serial Number
- MY PUK
4. Select My Number by pressing 4 to reveal your phone number.
Second Simple Way to know your Airtel Number
- Alternatively, to know your Airtel phone number, power on your phone
- Then insert your Airtel sim into the phone and dial the USSD code to know your Airtel number
- That is dial *121#, a screen will then come up, then press 3, and later enter 4
- You can equally dial *121# > 3 > 4 directly to know your Airtel mobile number
Method #2 to Show your Airtel Mobile number
Apart from the first method above, you can easily get your Airtel number if you can recharge your Airtel line.
So top up or recharge the sim and use it to call any number, your Airtel number will show on the person’s phone
You can equally contact Airtel customer care with the same number and they will tell you your number
How to Check your Airtel Number in Kenya
If you are an Aitel subscriber in Kenya and you will like to know your Airtel phone number using USSD code, follow the simple guide below.
- Simply dial *100#
- Then, select option 3 that is “ Manage my Account”
- Go ahead to select option 1 “Number & Balance”
- Once this is done, an SMS notification from Airtel will be sent to you displaying your account, your Phone number as well as any active bundles.
That is it guys
The simple method on how to check Airtel number on your phone. If this guide has been helpful to you kindly share with other people who might need it.
Other Airtel Interesting Articles
- How to Add Family and Friends on Airtel Network
- Airtel Night Plan and Bonus in 2019 and How to Subscribe
- Airtel Talk More Tariff Plan, Activation, and Migration Code
- Latest Airtel Subscription codes for Android, Pc & iPhone
- Airtel SmartCONNECT 5.0: How to Activate, Enjoy 8X Recharge & data
- Latest Airtel Data plans for Android, iPhone, Blackberry and PC
- How To Borrow Data On Airtel Network
- How To Buy Data On Airtel Network
- How To Check Your Data Balance On Airtel
- Airtel Red hot data plan Promo; 1.5GB for N500