Airtel Network is one of the top telecommunication companies in the world with a huge number of subscribers. Did you recently buy an Airtel SIM card and you are looking for a quick way to check your Airtel number?
Once many of us insert a sim card into our phones, it is hard for us to remember the SIM card number. If you find yourself in this situation, then you need to read this post, it contains a guide on how you can check your Airtel number on your phone.
Simple ways to Check Your Airtel number on Phone
Do you have an Airtel SIM you recently bought and you don’t remember the number on the SIM card? Or probably you have so many SIM cards you are using and the only one you know the number is your main SIM. It’s not uncommon for network subscribers in Nigeria to have many SIM cards because of poor network quality.
A person may have like 3 Airtel SIM cards he or she uses for calls and internet data. If you are in this situation, there is no way you can remember all of these numbers by heart. So to save you the stress, you will need the code to check your Airtel number any time you need it.
How to Check your Airtel SIM via USSD Code
To check the number on your Airtel SIM card,
- Dial *121# from your phone.
- You will be shown some on-screen options.
- Select Manage My Account by pressing 2 and you will be directed to the next screen showing
- My data balance
- My Balance
- My Data Plan
- My Number
- My tariff Plan
- KYC status
- My Serial Number
- MY PUK
4. Select My Number by pressing 4 to reveal your phone number.
Second Simple Way
- Alternatively, to know your Airtel phone number, power on your phone
- Then insert your Airtel sim into the phone and dial the USSD code to know your Airtel number
- That is dial *121#, a screen will then come up, then press 3, and later enter 4
- You can equally dial *121# > 3 > 4 directly to know your Airtel mobile number
Check your Airtel Mobile number by calling your phone Number
Apart from the first method above, you can easily get your Airtel number if you can recharge your Airtel line. So top up or recharge the sim and use it to call any number, your Airtel number will show on the person’s phone
You can equally contact Airtel customer care with the same number and they will tell you your number
How to Check your Airtel Number in Kenya
If you are an Aitel subscriber in Kenya and you will like to know your Airtel phone number using USSD code, follow the simple guide below.
- Simply dial *100#
- Then, select option 3 that is “ Manage my Account”
- Go ahead to select option 1 “Number & Balance”
- Once this is done, an SMS notification from Airtel will be sent to you displaying your account, your Phone number as well as any active bundles.
That is it guys
The simple method on how to check Airtel number on your phone. If this guide has been helpful to you kindly share it with other people who might need it.